When you use any Affmates Studio’s Service, also sometimes referred to as an “Application” or “App”, you get access to its online community within that Service and you allow Affmates Studio’s to access certain information about you. The information
you allow us to access varies by Application, and it is affected by the privacy settings you and your friends establish in that Application. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it
may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
There are two types of information we may collect through your use of our:
“Personal Information”, which is the type of information that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as: your full name, email address, friend list,
profile…, Affmates Studio’s game player ID, and, in some cases, usernames. All of this Personal Information must be approved by you and Meta Developer.
“Non-Personal Information”, which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information about you such as, age, non-precise geolocation information (e.g.,
your city), and gender, as well as information about your computer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware. Non-Personal
Information also includes Usage Data, which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions you take within and outside of the Apps, the browser you use, the identity of other Apps included
on your device, the date and time of your use of the Apps, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, and the URLs you visited and or Apps you used before and after using our Apps.
Affmates Studio may use the information collecting from you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services and deliver the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, purchase confirmations, and support and administrative messages.
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests.
- Send you news and information about the Services and communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by Affmates Studio and select partners.
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with the Services.
- Process and deliver contests, promotion entries and rewards.
In all cases of data access and collection, the information you provide will not be disclosed, rented, leased, loaned, sold, or otherwise voluntarily distributed to unaffiliated third parties and will be used solely for the purpose
of providing you with and improving the Service.
You may opt out of such communication either by unsubscribing on the Platform itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing by sending an email to email@example.com
OTHER DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You understand and agree that we may be required to disclose any personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to avoid liability, to comply with legal process,
including but not limited to a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, or to protect our rights and property, or that of the public. Note that Affmates Studio is not required to question or contest the validity of any search
warrant, subpoena or other similar governmental request that Affmates Studio may receive. Additionally, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event, customer information may be transferred
to Affmates Studio’s successor or assignee, if permitted by and done in accordance with applicable law.
STORAGE AND SECURITY INFORMATION
- [We store and process your personal information on Google Cloud Services] cloud servers and other cloud service providers. Some of the safeguards that we use are [firewalls and 256 bit data encryption using SSL and AES, and information
access authorization controls]. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same,
we use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your information. Information you provide to us may be stored on our secure servers located within or outside India.
- You understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure
of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to our Platform and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you shall not be entitled to
hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- We will hold the information shared by you in the manner described above for as long as we reasonably require for fulfilling the purpose for which we collected such information. This includes for any regulatory, archival purposes,
or to protect/defend the Company from any legal claims by anyone.
We use data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of our Websites. Cookies are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us to identify you and provide you with customized services,
and make the Platform more user friendly. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies
may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Most browsers will permit you to decline cookies but if you choose to do this, it might affect the Services on some parts of the Platform. We might also use other technology
to track how you interact with the Platform and/or employ some third party agencies to use the data on our behalf.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON WEBSITES
- The Platform may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources (Third Party Site(s)). We have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
If you choose to use any services provided on a Third Party Site, or by us in partnership with a Third Party Site, then in accordance with your request, we may disclose information to such Third Party Site, and/or grant them
permission to collect information about you. Any collection, use, storage and disclosure of such information will be governed by the private policy of such Third Party Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such Third Party Sites, and do not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites.
- You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the non-availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the
completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from Third Party Sites. These Third-Party Sites and the entities which operate the same may have their own privacy policies
your personal information. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Platform.
ACCESSING AND REVIEWING INFORMATION
- Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted each time. You can change your registration information such as: name, city, state, country, and profile…
- You may request us to delete any of the information submitted by you on or through the Platform. Please send us an email or delete your personal data through Platform. We will endeavor to remove all of the information that you
have requested us to delete.
- To delete the data collected by our Applications and Games in Facebook, you will need to follow the instructions. Please go to here privacy management tool for Facebook applications and here privacy management tool for Facebook
Instant Games. After that, check the game you want to delete data and select Remove; if you want to delete all of data that is relevant to your Facebook account, please check the box Delete posts, videos or events that name
of the game you select posted on your timeline.
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our App from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our App is structured to attract
anyone under 13.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance
of those changes.
We do not represent or warrant that our Apps will be available at all times, or that your use of the Apps will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for your ability to access the Apps or for matters beyond our control.